[Trash-talk] CNN International story on the tribute to Bono

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:19:20 PST 2003

>This was posted to a U2 trading group:
>Subject:  TRIBUTE TO BONO
>CNN, Sunday, 22:30 BERLIN, 21:30 LONDON, in "the music room", special
>report
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW about this show, I knew
when it would be on, I knew EVERYTHING about it, but I thought it was on
American CNN!!!! I fucking have CNNI, oh GOD!!! I checked the CNNI website
the day before it was aired and the site said the program would be about
Norah Jones..! Fucking idiots!!!! Update your fucking website, CNN!!!

@nette

"I wish I had not woke up today. [...] Everyone I know has gone away. Died
or left or just forgot to stay. Sometimes took for granted, sometimes turned
away, sometimes didn't say what I meant to say. Dog new tricks, nothing you
learn will stick. Dog new tricks, you make me feel so worthless."