[Trash-talk] CNN Blurb

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 09:23:58 PST 2003

Here's a transcript I did of something I saw on the
regular CNN network. They showed all of the spots
except for Shirley's! (Unbelievable) I have been
trying to send this thing for days, so let's hope 3
times a charm!

April

CNN Headline News; Wednesday 2/27/03
Entertainment News

Reporter: Once again Elton John is helping the
community. He gathered 100 local New York teenagers
and of course some celebrities to sit down in front of
a camera for a wonderful cause. Here's what he's
fighting for.

<Entire Elton John Ad is shown>

Reporter: Now, Elton John is working with Mary J.
Blige and Shirley Manson for the MAC Aids Fund and the
Elton John Aids Foundation's first ever public service
announcement. Well, Mary J. Blige specifically talks
to African-American teenagers. Everybody should listen
to what she has to say.

<Entire Mary J. Blige Ad is shown>

Reporter: Now, the gathered together on this project
to talk to teens on their level. Elton, Blige, and
Manson; they combine music and fashion to promote
protection. They're hoping to affect teenagers
behavior. The PSA's are currently airing on MTV, VH1,
BET, and some other networks. That would do it for
music news.