[Trash-talk] [NGR] You swap files VIA the net? / AMAZON WOMEN ON THE MOON...

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 28 08:36:32 PDT 2003

Adam - LOL - hey, have you seen the movie 'Amazon Women on the Moon'?? It's
got one part in it that you *totally* just reminded me of. It's a thing
called 'Video Pirates' with these swashbuckling pirate dudes, who raid
another sailing ship of all its booty of video movies! And as the pirates
view one of the tapes, the 'FBI Warning' comes on and the main pirate goes
*oooooh, i'm SO scared!* and all the other pirates start laughing.

Check it out! - 'Amazon Women on the Moon' - excellent (but incredibly
silly) movie! The opening sequence with Arsenio Hall is one of my all-time
favorite movie moments ever. This could quite possibly be one of the most
important films of our time, oddly overlooked by movie historians
everywhere. (hmm .. i wonder if renee has seen this movie .. haha .. she
probably hates this type of silly thing .. or not .. )

xoxo
alan