[Trash-talk] OHWIR dress - question

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 13:55:16 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michel Rijkels" <michelrijkels at hotmail.com>

> "someone was asking on the bg msn community"
>
> yeah, of course....  ;-)

Nooooooo .. it's not for me, honest :)

Although there is someone I know who wants me to participate in their local
fashion show event and dress up in drag. Heyyyyyy I should tell them I want
to be Shirley from Only Happy When It Rains!

I can see it all now .. I fall down during the event, right before going out
onto the runway, and I bonk my head .. just like in that Gilligan's Island
episode where Mary Ann hits her head and thinks that she's Ginger .. and I
think that I'm actually Shirley Manson, because when I go out onto the
runway throngs of people are screaming "Shirley! Shirley!" and I'm
discombobulated and overwhelmed. So trying to fit the pieces of my identity
back together, the distant shards of memory, the OHWIR video imagery, and
the current throng of "Shirley!" screaming, all make me turn into Shirley in
my fragile mind.

And then I disappear from the event mysteriously. I turn up in various
places, wandering about, sauntering through public restrooms, doing high
kicks in malls and then running dramatically, and a team of scientists and
concerned friends all try to find me, following leads and sightings.

This could turn into a summer adventure!

but seriously .. someone wants to know where to find an OHWIR-like dress.
Me, I would want the blue one, but THEY might just want that style. Color
might be optional.