[Trash-talk] wanted - garbagey magazines

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 18:26:19 PDT 2003

im looking for magazines with garbage in them. two specific names i can give
are the kerrang yearbook 2002 and the recent instyle magazine but i *think*
im sorted with that!

other than that - id like american magazines from debut era or after 1999 -
i have *a lot* of version 2.O ones. european ones - any country i dont care
- i can understand the majority of what they're on about. australian mags
too but i havent really heard of many. and last but not least asian ones but
they're not so important. okay so ive missed out on complete continents here
but you know what i mean. if anyone has any extras of anything - let me
know!

i still have a kerrang where there is an interview about the new album i
believe. and i still have that damn trash item that NO ONE wants! i also
have 2 stupid girl singles. bleugh - instead of the queer ones. *grr*
*anyways*

please help! oh and as always if you have the lipgloss or the nail polish -
i want that as well! (and some 7"s :P)

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days