[Trash-talk] scans of In Style are up................was : New Magazine Sighting!!!!!!!!

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 19 05:25:35 PDT 2003

OK, i found the In Style magazine today. Woohoo! They are here:

http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/press.msnw

Sorry if you haven't joined the community and are prompted to 'join to view
this area'. It just requires you to set up a membership - doesn't cost
anything - except your valuable time - and possibly having a hotmail
account.

I did the two-page photograph of Shirley and Deborah Harry in 2 sizes, and
also a cropped version. Overkill, I know. So to be really ridiculous I
posted also 2 different scans of the 'page 3' contents picture, because I am
weird and somehow thought one might be weird-looking because my scanner is
being retarded.