[Trash-talk] the luckiest duck in the world

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 21:52:28 PDT 2003

I have to ask....just how lucky is it possible to get??
Met up with the dude in charge of the Institute I'm attending this autumn
today. I don't think I should call him the headmaster or what ever, but
anyway... I met up with him today and got a tour of the location. It all
seems to be so well organized and so proper and I just cannot WAIT to begin
working!!!! But best of all.... Holy shit, you're not gonna believe this.. I
told him there was this band I was totally nuts about and that I'd been to
several concerts and seen some of what they do live, so naturally he asked
the name of the band and I said Garbage. You know what he said? "You're
kidding..... Are you for real? They're my fave band!!!" Turns out most of
the teachers are FACINATED by Garbage, we discussed their music for god
knows how long..! When I said I'd been to 12 gigs he shook his head and said
"I don't want to talk to you anymore...". He was totally overwhelmed that a
GIRL could be into Garbage. I am SO looking forward to this!!!! He's never
been to a garbage gig, so I'm going to give him some bootlegs, cos he's
really missing out. The computer production work that Garbage do is the
target of the course I'm taking and he downright said that garbage are their
rolemodels! WOO-FUCKING-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does a little jig in her
chair*

@nette

"I can't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-