[Trash-talk] Re: abandoned pools opinion on Garbage and theiraudience

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at digitalharmony.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 11:45:06 PDT 2003

Crystal Method remain a fave of mine. I've got their entire back catalogue
now. The whole of the last tour, CM were used as the "pre-gig" music - the
music that's played while waiting on the support band, and between the
support band and Garbage coming on stage. Sometimes playing back the tracks
reminds me of that antisipation!

If anyone would like the three tracks that are usually used, I can post them
somewhere.

Shell