[Trash-talk] New Magazine Sighting!!!!!!!!

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 17 10:39:36 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "marta" <redgilda at garbage.pl>

> thank you very much, April. now let's wait till Alan gets it and scans
it:-)

T minus 4 hours (or so) and counting.........til I have it and scan it. Too
bad Rangada isn't here - we could have scanner wars!

> Too  bad Garbage didnt start as 20-year-olds, then we could enjoy them a
lot
> longer... :-)

Actually, I remember an interview where they basically said that they have a
better chance of staying together for longer - and said that it was mostly
because they weren't in their 20s anymore, and were seasoned veterans of
what they were doing.

But I think that too sometimes. But if we rewrote history we couldn't see
the amazing 'Open Your Arms' video!