[Trash-talk] abandoned pools opinion on Garbage and their audience

. Karin . qkarinb at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:55:20 PDT 2003

marta marta marta you sexii lil she vixen. (smooch*smooch)
inciting a riot, i see ;)

i have the abandoned pool cd on my hd and in my car and listen to it to this
day. i enjoyed their music and while i had no clue who they were when they
opened for G last year, i do now know.

His comments, IMO, stem from his band not rising to the fame he thought they
would or should get.
and even though some fans are shirl only fans i find it insulting that he
would state that even being shirl fans that theyre not music fans
i love music. its a huge part of my life. so what if i also happen to adore
shirl. it doesnt mean i like music any less because of this fascination with
that petite redhead.

bleh i could go on and on..i wont.
his comments were an obvious diss and i dont take kindly to ANYONE dissing G
that includes the ever popular alanalan but he is too busy in his dungeon of
porn to notice ;)

karin!