[Trash-talk] New Magazine Sighting!!!!!!!!

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 18:00:50 PDT 2003

There's a REALLY AWESOME picture of Shirley in the
back of a limo with Debbie Harry in the new July 2003
issue of In Style magazine with Lisa Kudrow on the
cover. It's a full 2 page picture. There's also a
little, different picture in the table of contents
section. I really think it's a recent pic because
Shirley's hair seems to be growing out longer. She has
that early Geri Halliwell look going beacuse her hair
is almost blonde towards the front then turns reds.

Lou, I finally got ahold of some money so I'll try to
get you a copy!

April