[Trash-talk] NGR: I was on ebay...

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 01:12:33 PDT 2003

--- Veronica Speers <susanatkins at hotmail.com> wrote:
> And I want to be one of those people that makes pins
> and stickers and pillow
> cases and light switch covers!  Any idea on how to
> go about this?  I thought
> someone might have a clue.  There must be someone
> here that knows how to
> make these or how to go about it.
>
> Veronica.

I'd like to make some stuff too. But I don't know how
either. Ever since we got a nice color printer I try
to make some cool iron-on's to make myself garbage
shirts. My sister brought this "B' Stylin" button
maker she saw on TV during Sunday morning shows. It
works pretty nice despite that it only comes with
clip-on fasteners! Clip-on fasteners?!! A little duct
tape and safety pins can fix that little problem
though :)

April