[Trash-talk] into the g..groove

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 20:53:02 PDT 2003

Well, inbetween those two songs there was Singing In The Rain and that
heartbreaking love-song from that movie with Claire Danes and what not...
*lmao* Maybe I heard those before the admitted waiting. God only knows, I
tend to blend my memories in the mixmaster. It's all screwed up.... For the
longest time I thought I didn't learn to swim until I was about 10 years
old... But oh no, I now know better. I took a swimming course at age 6 and I
was the only one who could actually swim..! I am such a mess...... Well,
anyway, Milk and ITIP were the big head-turners, OHWIR and #1 Crush were
inbetween, not as important, but I'd heard #1 Crush the most. A friend of
mine had bought the soundtrack and I always begged her to play the G song.
She always refused, tho... I remember the exact moment when I bought V2.0, I
was at Geilo visiting family and we went shopping and I found the CD on
sale. This was July 1998 (don't remember the exact date(and I know v2 was
released in May)). The following September I bought the debut album. And 4
days after it's release I was well enough to buy BG. *lol* I fell seriously
ill two days before the release of BG. Salmonella sucks.

@nette

"I can't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-