[Trash-talk] g - a - r - b - a - g - e

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:36:44 PDT 2003

mmm... i do really like mirror licking as well actually.. also that video
was like the start of a whole new experience for me.

my sister ciara yelling: "hey louise - garbage are on the tv". whoo i didnt
even know that they were coming back and suddenly there is this new song -
it was easter sunday 1998 and i became super obsessed with that video. i got
something in the post two days later about the new album. wow - 1998. that
feels so long ago but in another way it all feels so really close you know.
i was just a depressed 12 year old in love with this woman. me and my then
best friend used to talk about shirley and be like "wow i wonder whats shes
like. i bet shes really like "good" and that - doesnt drink too much, didnt
lose her virginity too young" - we wanted her to be an angel. oh well, that
was innocence for you. but yeah push it symbolises all that craziness for
me. all that madness and beauty. all that music and sadness. very weird. but
oh yeah. ppppush it.

and lou dear i havent looked close enough to notice these two shades of
ginger but maybe ill look again ;) *hehe* im feeling a little better now but
bleugh anyways....

happy birthday for tomorrow my little ginger vixen *kiss*

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days