[Trash-talk] g - a - r - b - a - g - e

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:00:02 PDT 2003

oooh come on - keep voting.. its all very exciting.. :p there is a bit of a
close run competition between queer and only happy when it rains at the
moment.. but damn queer is winning. and  the only videos with no votes are
When I grow up (US) and milk - i loved both of those videos! wigu (us)
deserves to win just for the amusement vote. :P it could be a very ironic
video but worringly enough - i dont think it was ironic! and milk is
beautiful, all those sweet mashed up colours and images and oooh but yeah
anyways...

bleugh is there anything garbagey to talk about at the moment? no i guess
not.

it is too early in the morning for me. how the hell does shirl dance on
stage when she is so asthmatic? i havent been able to sleep recently cos im
taking allergies to everything and i feel like im breathing in a bag...

okay shut up lou.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days