[Trash-talk] RE: Ash

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 18:28:37 PDT 2003

i *love* ash - i cant always work out why. they are just pure crowd-pleasing
pop and they always were but it was damn cool. ive seen them live twice. and
the second time was the most rowdy, crushed, sweaty gig ive ever been at. it
seriously was impossible to even move your fingers or hands.

i suggest (although its probably now too late):
goldfinger
low ebb
a life less ordinary
submission (#you turn me on - you cut me with your tongue# - so good!)
envy
wild surf
nicole
kung fu
uncle pat

oooh they are pretty northern irish wonders. :-D and tim is my cousin's
cousin so ive heard which is kinda cool although my cousin is psychotic so i
doubt he likes to mention it. perhaps i should say he's my uncle's nephew.
my uncle is not psychotic. but yeah - ash = very cool. and the fact that
your friends band is playing support = even cooler.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days