[Trash-talk] What look of Shirley's would you recreate foraphotosession?

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 13:15:15 PDT 2003

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days
to extricate myself
****
AIM: paranoidsupervix
http://firefish.livejournal.com

>>plus, even though i'm normally as able to ramble as the next
>trash-talker, i am really behind on emails and things and so .. well maybe
>everybody else is off at camp or something.

you are *forgiven* :P
>everything about that video was so amazing, such an 'accidental
>masterpiece' [ i mean, there's no way they could've set out to get what
>they got, it was too perfect, it was accidental perfection caused by
>brilliant artists behind and in front of the camera] ...... i wanna see
>what mark comes up with. if he went with an OHWIR  - inspired concept.

but hes just doing facial shots although originally i was completely
overwhelmed by the exciting prospect of mark taking fabulous pictures of
skewed colours andlight and oooh it excited me so much. i do love bright
bright bright hot hot contrasts *strokes her hot pink tutu* so the idea of a
photo shoot based on this would be excellent.. but facial shots are also
powerful. im assuming of course a female model as the female form is much
more pleasing than the male (i do apologise all you guys out there but women
are so infinitely beautiful). hmm - colours. photography. oooh.