[Trash-talk] Vanity Fair article about JT Leroy

Queen Helen fan club garbagefanclub at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 20:45:53 PDT 2003

I dunno if anyone mentionned this before, it doesn't seem like it but maybe
I missed a message. Anyway, there is a picture of Shirley in the latest UK
edition of Vanity Fair, in a very good article about JT Leroy. It's not a
new photo, they took it from wireimage, but it's nice anyway.

I'm working on an official JT Leroy fanzine with a friend, I'd appreciate
any contribution. :)

Elfie