[Trash-talk] ahhh if only...

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 29 12:10:04 PDT 2003

Speaking of alternatives to Garbage (for fun at concertos), there's a page
devoted to the recent Know-It-All-Boyfriends show at Cafe Momo here:

http://www.axisallareas.com/kiab02/kiab_show02.html

Chris, garbage.com message board 'moderator', posted about it here:

http://www.garbage.com/garbagebboard/forum/viewtopic.asp?TopicID=1408492

Lots of photos, scans of the setlists, some autographed items, and Chris's
story.
He also posted that when he talked to Shirley, she said that she'd been
keeping to herself but she hinted at perhaps resuming some online
diary-writing sometime in the near future...

There's a post on the message board that lists a rundown of tidbits from
their conversation and a photo. You'll have to go look .. I forgot to
scribble down the URL. But forget all this silly news, what you all really
want to know is how her hair looked -- and it looked marvelous! Slicked back
but red and growing, a vision of many tinglies.

xo..........Alan