[Trash-talk] A plea from Wee Lou

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 10:04:35 PDT 2003

well girlie my most expensive garbage things came for free.... like the
skateboard and the signed metal vow and well loads of stuff. thats how i
started collecting. i had like 16 promos, vinyls and stuff for garbage and
goodbye mr mackenzie and i hadnt paid for any of them so i thought well i
have a good start maybe i should just keep going.

you know i have trash 44 (??? breaking up the girl) and an australian when i
grow up single. that will be exciting. happy birthday! :P nah - i bought
your birthday present over here.

but girlie when we're in london ill take you to some second hand shops if
you like. or maybe we can just go to belfast when i come home and head out
to hectors house. its cool - i just love looking at their stuff. just loads
of fab heavy metal vinyls and stuffs.

im missing you my curly haired angel...;'(

loula bee
xx

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days