[Trash-talk] where the hell are the cool people??

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 09:42:08 PDT 2003

ill do them when i get back home. august 1st! we only have one pic it turns
out but loads of video! :P they are soooooo cute! :P

what i am also loving in this country are lizards! :) there are so many and
so cute. and ive really fallen for snakes. i loved them before but now i
really want one! snakes are such fabulous animals - trust me! :P

australia is an animal lovers paradise cos the fauna is just so different to
anywhere else - so many marsupials and monotremes etc.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days