[Trash-talk] I'm back. :-)

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 09:27:50 PDT 2003

>heya toots. what's shakin'?

oh sweetheart i am just kicking! did i ever mention that i love australia?
:-D i got the coolest most kick ass boots ever. i was goign to get these
fabulous heeled lace up knee boots but no i saw a super cool of other ones -
calf length, chunky, buckley - oh super cool vixen boots! wow i have such a
damn collection of bad ass bitch boots... (and wow now tornado has started
playing i feel like i need to dance! :P i havent danced in so long!)

>too cheerful to care is good!
>well i'm bummed to hear there was no bonus live CD thing of BG-era
>performances but that's okay.

oops.. trust loula to confuse everyone.
ive been packing and it turns out i bought way too many cds and stuff over
here.

8 australian garbage singles (and 1 not garbage single)
limited edition album thing
trash 23 (i think im paranoid double 12"s)
milk 7"

god damn it. oh well.

>well pink tutus are a definate wardrobe celebration tool! hooray. so you
>don't have leggings like the ones shirley wore in that limo with ms deborah
>harry? drat. but you DO have some pretty wild ones .. you have shown them
>off in livejournal buddy icon / avatar thingies. yes yes.

really? well you must see my holiday pictures. loads more coolie wooley
outfits. damn clothes get me so damn hot. wow im in a really strange mood (i
saw the real cancun last night i blame that!! because it makes me want it
and like ive been trying to completely ignore it for quite some time - im
practising for entering the priesthood.. :P - but after seeing that film
last night, now im all dirty loula again and dirty loula is not always
good!) but thats not always a bad thing.... :) hmm - maybe i do have pink
leggings. i have multi-clothed stripey ones. but the coolest thing is my
HUGE rah-rah skirt in traffic light red with a huge pink cat on it - all
covered in sequins and stuff. wow this skirt is very cool. its so damn huge.
it takes up like the whole sofa or whatever. alanananana, i have the coolest
clothes. you've seen pictures - you know its true ;)

>okay now i must go bake a cake for BAZ! yes i am the amazing wonder hamster
>and i bake cakes and pies.

i love pie.