[Trash-talk] I'm back. :-)

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 17:14:00 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "xshirleyxvixenx *~*"

> heya boy! both joasiah and alan.. :)

heya toots. what's shakin'?

<snip>
> >Discography had a question about the release .. did that ever get
> >clarified? I would love to hear the live tracks if there is actually a
live
> >bonus CD of BG-era live tracks.
>
> *sniffs* i was wrong! oh well. :) *too cheerful to care*

too cheerful to care is good!
well i'm bummed to hear there was no bonus live CD thing of BG-era
performances but that's okay.

<snip>we all miss you and your neon
> >leggings. Come back sooon. Much love+sweetness.
>
> neon leggings? *hehe* unfortunately i dont have neon leggings just black
> ones but i have got super cool tutus and miniskirts (for wearing over
> legging and stuff! :P) *shakes her pink tutu*

well pink tutus are a definate wardrobe celebration tool! hooray. so you
don't have leggings like the ones shirley wore in that limo with ms deborah
harry? drat. but you DO have some pretty wild ones .. you have shown them
off in livejournal buddy icon / avatar thingies. yes yes.

okay now i must go bake a cake for BAZ! yes i am the amazing wonder hamster
and i bake cakes and pies.