[Trash-talk] where the hell are the cool people??

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 11:01:48 PDT 2003

did i actually say i hunted them? oh i probably did. well actually - i mean
we were going to try and find some. and we did. wild platypi (so ive been
told is the spelling) frolicking in waterholes. that may not be quite as
exciting. but i do have pictures.

and welcome back to tt.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days