[Trash-talk] NGR Delerium tour

Veronica Speers susanatkins at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20 12:48:48 PDT 2003

I've kept meaning to tell everyone about Delerium but never got around to
it.  I havent bought the new album and so far I don't like their latest
single but, if you've heard any of their old stuff on the radio or whatever,
I've heard that all the remixes that usually get played are awful, you're
better off hearing the original versions from the albums.  I love Kristy
Thirsk's voice, and you should download "Enchanted".  I was really sad that
Kristy wasn't on Poem.

Veronica