[Trash-talk] garbage on saturday night live 96?

Daniel Kelly only_happy at lycos.co.uk
Sun Jul 20 14:15:47 PDT 2003

Hi Abbey,
I have this vid, Its not SNL (Saturday Night Live) Its.. SNS (Saturday Night Special) its a pretty poor recording during a performance in New York, I Must admitt I thought the same when i first looked. But as far as info goes i dont have a lot on it, only that it must have been shown on TV sometime in 96, buts thats all, if anyone else knows anything please post it for us :D

~Dan