[Trash-talk] NGR Delerium tour with Leah of Abandoned Pools

Michele vr5sbloom at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 23:23:44 PDT 2003

Hey, I posted here about Conjure One touring with Poe and Leah of
Abandoned Pools, and there were a few people looking forward to hearing
more about it. Well Poe didn't commit to the full tour ::P but Leah will
be playing with Delerium. Both bands are touring together because Rhys
Fullber, the dude behind Conjure One, is in both. Delerium is probably
known best for featuring Sarah McLauchlan in "Silence" and some Tori
fans will know they sampled Caught A Lite Sneeze in "Til The End Of Time."

9/03/03 Commodore Ballroom, VANCOUVER
9/04/03 The Showbox, SEATTLE
9/05/03 Crystal Ballroom, PORTLAND
9/06/03 Bimbo's 365 Club, SAN FRANCISCO
9/08/03 El Rey, LA
9/09/03 4th and B, SAN DIEGO
9/10/03 City Limits, TUSCON
9/12/03 Fox Theater, BOULDER
9/14/03 The Quest, MINNEAPOLIS
9/15/03 Metro, CHICAGO
9/16/03 St.Andrews Hall, DETROIT
9/18/03 The Guverment, TORONTO
9/19/03 Le Spectrum De Montreal, MONTREAL
9/21/03 Axis, BOSTON
9/22/03 Irving Plaza, NEW YORK
9/23/03 The Trocadero, PHILADELPHIA
9/24/03 9:30, WASHINGTON DC
9/26/03 Cotton Club, ATLANTA

The line up is -
Delerium
Kristy Thirsk and Shelley Harland - vocals
Leah Randi (Abandoned Pools) - bass
Sean Ashby (Sarah McLachlan) - guitar
Adrian White (FLA) - drums
Bill and Rhys - keyboards

Conjure One
Chemda - vocals
Sean - guitar
Adrian - percussion
Rhys - keys
and the odd special guest...

I'm thinking Poe will turn up in LA, and just my luck it's on a Monday
and we can't go. Grr.

Tix for some shows are on sale already, and tix for SF go on sale
Sunday. Note that some of these venues have age restrictions.

So Pat are you gonna really go to a show just for Leah?! ;)

--Michele