[Trash-talk] GlamTrash!

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 22:55:44 PDT 2003

I got mine too! I loved the collage of pictures on the
booklet. I can't wait to see what they make next!
Elfie rules!!

April

--- Abbey Cedeño <lavixengirl at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

wow. that's awesome. hopefully, i'll get mine soon...

abbey

"i feel far away from you. so what else is new?
the moon is closer to the sun than i am to anyone..."

>From: Garbge315 at aol.com
>To: garbagebase at yahoo.com, trash-talk at tcp.com
>Subject: Re: [Trash-talk] GlamTrash!
>Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:46:35 EDT
>
>hey...yeah! i got mine last week, and i love it. it's
even better than the
>last queen helen fanclub cd! i have my shirley photo
sitting on the mantle above
>my fireplace...that is until my mom takes it down.
hahaha! elfie is the