[Trash-talk] garbage on howard stern

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 00:03:20 PDT 2003

I've come across this site before. Most of the links
don't work and the others are of horrible quality.

April

--- Abbey Cedeño <lavixengirl at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

on second thought...i think i remember hearing bits
and pieces here and there about the interview...but i
don't really remember anything concrete..would anyone
care to provide any highlights? if anyone remembers..

or maybe i should search on google...ooooh, lookie
here:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/9489/realaudio.html
but the links are not active...damn!

abbey

"i feel far away from you. so what else is new?
the moon is closer to the sun than i am to anyone..."

>From: "Abbey Cedeño"
>To: trash-talk at tcp.com
>Subject: [Trash-talk] garbage on howard stern
>Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:58:50 -0500

Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan
Online

according to garbagebase.com:

30-OCT-98 Howard Stern Show - New York NY
#1 Crush (acoustic) - Howard interviews band
before/after performance

does anyone have this in any format or know where i
can find it? i would love to get my hands on this...