[Trash-talk] When I Grow Up

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 16:13:28 PDT 2003

You can never have too many remakes of such an important, classic film as
"Freaky Friday".
You *can* however have too many movie and TV show trailers with "WIGU" in
them. I have lost count!! haha
I wonder if the Disney people change "happy hours, golden showers" to "happy
lovers ache for hours". Oh wait, it's just a preview with the chorus
probably, and the song probably doesn't appear in the movie.

xo.....alan