[Trash-talk] my close-to-perfect Shirley drawing

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 9 16:54:00 PDT 2003

That is a great drawing! I'd love to see a larger photo someday.

I want one of those phones for the next Garbage tour. Nobody will escape the
grasp of my kodak moment machine!

And Norway looks quite lovely. What a great view from that yard. Seattle
looks like that at the moment. Very sunny, not a cloud in the sky, and Puget
Sound off over the hillside.

xo.......Alan