Fw: [Trash-talk] Does anyone know this site

Daniel Kelly only_happy at lycos.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 22:46:27 PDT 2003

You can visit this site: http://livegarbage.dyndns.org/   its the official site to the Garbage Hub, Maintained by MrUCI, you will need to download DC++ (Instructions are on the site) after than you will have a great resource of downloadable files at your finger tips. Its great im there all the time as well as a few other Trash Talk members.
~Dan