[Trash-talk] [NGR] Bjork video on MTV2

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 22:58:55 PDT 2003

That's weird, the video doesn't seem that bad to me.
I'm glad I have the whole thing on tape. She has
another one that isn't shown either but I managed to
get it when MTV did that Censored Videos special. I
think it was Pagan Poetry; where she's naked and
there's real footage of her back being pierced. I also
got that Cardigans video uncensored.

April