[Trash-talk] shirley on ovation tomorrow

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 5 17:13:03 PDT 2003

It's not listed on the ovation site's lineup thing:

http://schedule.ovationtv.com/day.asp?start=7%2F6%2F2003

Not that it matters .. I have no idea how to even see that network.

I did a google search, too, and it doesn't seem to list Shirley Manson on
music express, it only lists other artists (but it lists David Byrne, so I'm
missing out even if Shirley's not on).

-Alan-