[Trash-talk] Crystal Method

Wilson E King garbagebase at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 14:51:11 PDT 2003

Well I guess I should have said that at the shows I saw, 3 in Europe
and 4 in the states, they usually came on stage during or right after
Name of the Game... but yeah probably a song or two later at many shows
as well... I gotta get that album now myself, those grooves are
infectious!

Wilson

--- "starvin' @nette" <bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >The band usually came on stage during "Name of the Game"
>
> Really? That's my fave tune and I'm 100% sure I always heard the
> complete
> tune and that several other tunes were played after it/before they
> came on..
> *realises the Camden gigs include the Crystal Method cut-tune*
> *checks her
> cd's* Hmm.. The first one is very hard to hear, but the second
> coincides
> with the ending of The Winner, the song after Name Of The Game.
>
> @nette
>

> "I can't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
> -Butch Vig-

=====
Wilson E. King

http://www.garbagebase.com