[Trash-talk] [ngr] white stripes chicago show

Lindsay Calhoun shirleyzas at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 20:06:05 PDT 2003

I could go into great detail, but I won't cus I don't have the time now.
Anyway, I had a great time at the show and I even saw Renee Zellweger cus
she's dating Jack apparently.  My reason for posting this message is....does
anyone know how I could get a hold of the 7/1/03 concert in Chicago?  I
wasn't sure if anybody else on this list was at the show, and I'd love a
copy of the concert if anyone knows anyone who recorded it, or a website
with White Stripes bootlegs or anything.  Basically any information would be
appreciated.  Thanks!
-Lindsay

P.S. Jack must be very comfortable with himself to wear such thin pants with
no underwear ;)