[Trash-talk] cherry lips in a ps2 game

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 13:45:46 PST 2003

wow.  haven't written to the list in a while.

anyway, i was reading in a magazine about a new
playstation 2 game called amplitude coming out in
march, i believe.  it's the sequel to a game called
frequency, and both are music games where you drive
some kind of hover craft over a track that controls
the music or something.  i don't know.  i don't have a
ps2.  that's what i gathered from the movie anyway.

there's an article at this address:
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/382/382655p1.html

go to the bottom where it says "Media Page" and they
have a video of cherry lips and the car (or whatever)
driving.

seems like one needs to be somewhat altered to enjoy
the game...

-matt
(who just found out today that columbia university
wants to interview me!!!!!  my appointment is tomorrow
at 4.  wish me luck)