[Trash-talk] Edinburgh

Shell at The Garbage Fan Site shell.bryson at digitalharmony.co.uk
Tue Jan 28 19:43:49 PST 2003

We should meet up and say hi. We live in the city centre, practically. There
are loads of good places in town. Check out any of the 3 Avalanche shops
(for Garbage goodies). PopRokit at the top of Broughton Street and work your
way down (for your pub crawl, if that's your thing)... and lots more. Drop
us a line.

Shell & Sirin