[Trash-talk] tribute record

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 01:30:49 PST 2003

Has anyone here heard the death metal version of Vow? It's been on the web
for a while. It's at http://www.geocities.com/wildhorsesonline/ and was done
by Claire Murphy and Jon-Paul McCarthy (Murphy's Law). But I have to admit,
Don't Trust Your Grandmother With A Knife version is waaaaaay better! I'll
ask her if she can upload it on the web, it's brilliant. You guys should
hear it. I laughed my head off the first time I heard it..!

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."