[Trash-talk] Re: garbage on glastonbury

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 19:07:43 PST 2003

yeah i was going to make the same comment.. mushroom sucks.. cos thats the
date of last years show.. and glastonbury hasnt confirmed its acts yet!

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********