[Trash-talk] G fans represented at the Super Bowl!

blisteringheat blisteringheat@earthlink.net
Sun Jan 26 16:58:59 PST 2003

Hey everyone. Shelly and Heather will be on the field during the halftime
show today. Shelly will be at or near the catwalk on the left side (looking
towards the main stage). I'm not sure where Heather is but Shelly thinks
she might be on the other side. Shelly's wearing a black vinyl skirt and a
purple fishnet top with some buttons on it, including one of Garbage.  :)

pongo

when did i get perverted
i can't remember your name
i'm growing introverted
you touch my hand but it's not the same...