[Trash-talk] garbage CRAZY FACTS!

Lauren Merka lauren.merka@trinity.edu
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:41:15 -0600

Duke is known as Sir Shag-a-lot, not Butch. Shirley's favorite food is
sushi!!!

I wonder if Colin Farrell is related to Shirley's Eddie Farrell. That would
be so cool, b/c when I marry Colin, then me and Shirl will be sisters!!!! =)

**Lauren**

-----Original Message-----
From: trash-talk-admin@tcp.com [mailto:trash-talk-admin@tcp.com]On
Behalf Of Alan Hoppe
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 1:59 AM
To: trash-talk@tcp.com
Subject: [Trash-talk] garbage CRAZY FACTS!

OK, while cramming last-minute for that RECTAL DRIP exam [ yikes that's a
lot of unintentional pun stuff there ] I came across a site that I'd not
seen in awhile and it was a fun read, so if you are bored but in a G mood
and want a little fun down time, check this out :

http://freenet.am/~lyrics/garbage/crf.htm

"CRAZY FACTS" !

*I found one mistake in it. Can you find it?

*I didn't know before that Stupid Girl was filmed at Smart Studios! Wow!
That's wild.

*And I love this [ in the Butch section ] : "He thinks that if he, Duke, and
Steve went on stage nude no one would notice because they all watch
Shirley."

:)

Maybe we should have a trash-talk crazy facts fun time hour. What is *your*
favorite crazy fact about garbage?