[Trash-talk] tribute record - how to submit

the menace sms52@drexel.edu
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:48:46 -0500

hey guys,

here's the deal with the tribute record.  i've done a lot of research into the
copyright and from what i've found out all we really honestly need is written
permission from ONE copyright owner giving us permission (which i am working
n), and if we're not making money off it then we don't owe them any money or
anything (i think?).  i'm thinking we should just keep it an online thing so
it's free for everybody and everyone can get to it, but i might burn a copy
and ship it to garbage just for the hell of it...

submissions should be as creative as possible, but yeah.

when you're done with the song (deadline is 1 march at midnight EST), please
email me with a web address where i can download it.  please put them in mp3
form if possible.

the list of who's doing what is at
http://www.spastica.net/garbage/tribute/songs.html

it's preferable that each song only has one person doing it, but it's pretty
flexible.

that's all.  oh yeah ALAN WHAT THE HELL, GET MOVING.

thanks.
stefanie

word has it on the wire
that you don't know who you are