[Trash-talk] Call Me 11/29/02 MP3 being posted to abmg

Michele vr5sbloom@aol.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:11:37 -0800

bowdowntoanette@hotmail.com wrote:

> Little help now..... I'm a dumb internet user, I can't find
> alt.binaries.music.garbage...... Help?

You need to have usenet newsgroup access to access it.
Try putting this in your browser:

If that doesn't work, you don't have a server configured. Go to your
ISP's help page, or e-mail them, and look for "news server" info. It's
usually listed on the same page as mail server info.

I recommend getting Free Agent to use newsgroups. Outlook and Netscape
don't handle binaries very well.
http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php

If you get all that junk configured and abmg comes up as "no such
newsgroup" you will need to e-mail your ISP's tech support and ask them
to add it.

Or just skip all that crap and IM me for it...but I've been posting
stuff from Jayson's server there this week, so if you can't get into the
FTP server, it's a better place to go. Plus you'll most likely get
better download speeds. And then you can read the trolling that's been
going on in alt.music.garbage ;(

--Michele
MicheleVR5 on AIM, MSN Messenger, and Y! Instant Messenger