[Trash-talk] Pat said I had to show you guys... MY PINK GARBAGE HAIR ;)

Shirley vixen cmonshirl@hotmail.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:01:14 +0000

the hair is great! meg you're looking fabulous... :-D are you off the pills
now?

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********