[Trash-talk] NGR : Why do RealPlayer files play in slo-mo?

OrangeTrash85@aol.com OrangeTrash85@aol.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:17:58 EST

--part1_108.1def909a.2b577e66_boundary

Sorry for the off topic post guys, but I figured since there are a lot of
computer know-how people on this list, I would ask. Lately, if I download a
RealPlayer file, it will only play in slow motion. I don't know why it does
this, because I have other .rm files that play fine. Does anyone have any
idea how I can fix this?

Thanks.

~Josiah

--part1_108.1def909a.2b577e66_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Trebuchet MS" LANG="0">Sorry for the off topic post guys, but I figured since there are a lot of computer know-how people on this list, I would ask. Lately, if I download a RealPlayer file, it will only play in slow motion. I don't know why it does this, because I have other .rm files that play fine. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks.<BR>
<BR>
~Josiah</FONT></HTML>

--part1_108.1def909a.2b577e66_boundary--