[Trash-talk] NGR: O, BTW, If someone forgot what is happening out there

blisteringheat blisteringheat@earthlink.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:10:18 -0800

Well you should know I have no problem with off-topic posts! It's just when
people use the list to sell their political or religious views I see it as
no different than spam. Things get ugly enough on here when discussing "pop
music" and other such frivolous topics! It'd be nice to keep the list fun,
sort of a nice escape. But again it's just my opinion and if most people on
here feel differently then I'll learn to deal.

pongo