[Trash-talk] NGR: O, BTW, If someone forgot what is happening out there

Garbage Base garbagebase@yahoo.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:18:42 -0800 (PST)

Well he did put a big NGR in the subject, and then
simply posted a one line link...

I have no problem with that, and in fact in these
times of inactivity by the band, many topics will be
NGR.

Are you against *any* off topic posts, or just ones
that espouse an opinion?

My opinion is, GWB is a tyrant and a jerk. And a
cheater. I hate that guy... ;-)

Shark

--- blisteringheat <blisteringheat@earthlink.net>