[Trash-talk] fun online g thingie

Frank T. Rambøl Frank T. Rambøl
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:22:48 +0100

Hello!

> Hahahahaha!! Brilliant story!
> I could have been on the same flight as Garbage from Trondheim to Oslo, but
> in the last minute I decieded on an earlier flight. You can believe I regret
> it now..... Lucky Frank was on their flight.

Not only was I on the same flight but I was seated right next to Duke
and discussed among other things Røyksopp who was their opening band
on the Oslo concert.

Wasn't seated next to Shirley, but I suppose that doesn't matter too
much as I talked to her for about half an hour in the departure
lounge.

Sorry Anette, but I just HAD to rub it in a little as this is my only
real close encounter.

Frank
--
Name   : Frank T. Rambøl