[Trash-talk] garbage in bands that changed the 90s

Fox Mulder scully_itsme@hotmail.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:16:32 -0800

>From: "Gollum Smeagol" <bowdowntoanette@hotmail.com>

>Of course, Garbage are the last on the list...... How ironic.
>
>@nette
>
>PS. This made me think of a quote, guess where from! "You're opening for
>Alanis Morisette, isn't it ironic?"

heyyy! when craig kilborn interviewed shirley ann manson back back in the
days of version 2.0 he made her play that five questions thing (or was it
called the pyramid something or other then? can't remember but anyway) he
asked her that question! and she answered 'yes!' and got that one right. ha
ha. that was so fun.

or am i totally confusing myself with incorrect memory? maybe it was on
something else.

xxoo,
alan

btw, evil girls are fun!